Your ads should be truthful, accurate, and up-to-date every time they're shown to users.
Advertiser claims include but are not limited to: competitive claims, superlatives, offers, discounts, and pricing. This policy also covers unverified offers and claims that are either scientifically impossible, or otherwise misleading to users. For requirements related to specific product types see Weight Loss and Non-Weight Loss Health. For requirements related to specific website themes, see Advertorials.
- All advertising claims must be factually supportable
- All discounts and offers in your ad must be up-to-date and must match the content on your website
- All advertised products, prices, offers, and discounts must be available on your site, at most two clicks away from your landing page, or through a basic search on your site
- Users must be able to perform the ad's call to action – if any – on the site, within 2 clicks of the landing page
- Any pricing information in ads must comply with local regulations concerning inclusion of tax and other applicable charges.
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
Did this answer your question?