Revcontent does not allow false limited time and supply claims.
Examples of what will be flagged:
- Promotion expires on X date where X date is updated regularly via java script.
- Countdown clock or stopwatch of expiring promotion.
- Promotion expires “soon.”
The claim must be verified as true on the landing page or the advertisement will be denied.
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
Did this answer your question?