Advertorial theme LP’s must not have:
Any reference or image of a news reporter, article writer, news format, news imagery, news URL or first person depiction of using a product or service that is not verified as authentic:
Examples of what will be flagged:
- References to or images of health or consumer writers, reporters, newscasters, sets of tv news shows
- Headings or other references with words such as "news," "channel _," "times," "sentinel," "reporter," "byline" “Editor,” “Editor’s Note,” “Special Report.
- First person accounts of using a product or service such as "Nutrition writer Jane Doe put Product X to the test" or “I used product X.”
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain disabling: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
- Account suspension: An account may get suspended if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the suspended account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also get permanently suspended and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.
Did this answer your question?