The promotion of any beauty, anti-aging, or other cosmetic products must adhere to the policies listed below as well as our Healthcare policies:
Make claims of skincare products protecting the skin from UVA or other damaging effects as long as the product contains a minimum of 15 SPF.
Promote the renewal of skin if the product is an exfoliating cream.
Promote claims of healthier-feeling skin such as “makes your face feel smoother” etc.
Claims of anti-scarring can be promoted if the landing page includes clinical studies that support these claims.
Promote that a product is similar to or better than a permanent surgical procedure.
Make claims that the product can permanently change your physical appearance (“make your wrinkles disappear”, “change your skin”.
-“anti-aging”, and “anti-wrinkles” are allowed if it is clear that the effect is not permanent).
3. Use any exaggerated claims.
4. Promote products specifically to sensitive age groups (children, teenagers, elderly, etc.).
Thumbnails and Headlines Cannot:
Show cream or other unidentifiable substance on fingers/hands without the product being displayed in the image as well.
Feature grotesque graphics or images (stretched/pulled skin, close-ups of scars/moles, rashes, etc.).
Feature face peels.
Show unidentifiable or rotten food.
Headlines and images must not use testimonials that are difficult to verify or were not stated by the person used in the ad copy image.
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain Disabling / Suspension: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
- Account Termination: An account may get terminated if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the terminated account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also be terminated and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.