The Do's and Don'ts
- Capitalize the first letter of all major words (ex. The World’s Scariest Roller Coasters).
- Have correct spelling and grammar.
- Use inappropriate or improper punctuation such as repeated punctuation (???!!!) or symbols (-->, @, *, etc) are not allowed.
- Use of ellipses(…) at the end of the headline.
- Use ALL CAPS (exception: Acronyms such as NASA).
- Objectify women (ex. 10 Hottest Women in the World).
- Use false, misleading, or deceptive claims of any kind (any and all claims made in headlines MUST be substantiated on the landing page).
- Use vulgar or crude language.
- Editorial content cannot use images or headlines that contain misleading or outright false information (ex. Transformation content with an untrue before and after).
- Compare any product to a “branded” medication (ex. Viagra, Metformin, etc).
- Meet the following image specs: 1000 X 750 pixels (or an increment of that, following a 4:3 ratio).
- Fill the entire space allotted for creative.
- Have partial text when relevant.
- Have arrows/circles when relevant.
- Use images of women in bikinis (must fully cover and be relevant to niche).
- Have a border or partial border/show white space along any side of the creative.
- Be blurry or pixelated.
- Have excessive animation or flashing.
- Have unnecessary or cut-off text.
- Use poorly drawn arrows or circles.
- Use excessive photoshop.
- Be sexual in nature (this includes but is not limited to, overt nudity, phallic-shaped images, objectifying images, or excessive PDA).
- Contain grotesque imagery (including but not limited to rashes, blood, torture, etc).
- Be collage-style images.
- Contain before and after images.
Language Targeting Must:
- The language selected must be accurate to the language of the headline and landing page.
Language Target Can:
- Target “All” languages ONLY if the language used in the headline is not an option to target in our system.
Brand Name Must:
- List either the landing page branding, offer branding, or domain branding.
- Capitalize the first letter of all major words.
Brand Name Cannot
- Contain symbols or punctuation (including dashes).
- Follow the above headline rules (with the exception that every word does NOT have to be capitalized).
What happens if I violate this policy?
- Ad denial: Ads that don't follow this policy may get denied. A denied ad won't be able to run until the policy violation is fixed and the ad is approved.
- Domain Disabling / Suspension: We may suspend websites that violate this policy, meaning that the website can no longer be advertised with Revcontent until the problem is fixed.
- Account Termination: An account may get terminated if you have several violations or a serious violation. If this happens, all ads in the terminated account will stop running, and we may no longer accept advertising from you. Any related accounts may also be terminated and your new accounts may get automatically suspended at setup.