A guide on confirming your conversion pixel is implemented properly
To test your conversion pixel using Chrome Developer Tools please follow these steps:
- Open your Chrome web browser.
- Open DevTools by selecting More Tools > Developer Tools from Chrome's Main Menu
- Select the Network tab:
- Navigate to the page where your conversion pixel is implemented.
- Type “conv.php” into the filter box.
- You should now see a request from your Revcontent conversion pixel (conv.php) returning a successful 200 status. This means the pixel is successfully communicating with our servers, and you're ready to start tracking conversion events