A guide on confirming your conversion pixel is implemented properly
To test your conversion pixel using your browser's Developer Tools, please follow these steps (Chrome will be used in the following guide):
- Open a browser window
- Right click and select "Inspect"
- Navigate to the Network tab
- Type "conv.php" into the filter box
- Open the page your conversion pixel code is implemented on
- You should now see a request from your Revcontent conversion pixel (https://trends.revcontent.com/conv.php?t=...) returning a successful 200 status. This means the pixel is successfully communicating with our servers, and you're ready to start tracking conversion events