Edit bids for individual widgets to help increase performance
Widget Targeting and Bidding
Navigate to your campaign’s “Widget Targeting” section
Determine which bidding method you’d like to utilize
You have four options to choose from depending on which best suits your needs:
- Adjusting individual bids
- Applying a bid to multiple widgets
- Adjusting bids by a percentage
- Applying bids by CSV upload
Method 1 - Adjusting individual bids
You can quickly update an individual widget bid by entering it into the “CPC Bid” field, and then click the green checkbox to apply your specified bid entry .
Method 2 - Applying a bid to multiple widgets
If you’d prefer to apply a bid across multiple widgets (or even all) at the same time, you can do so by utilizing the checkboxes on the left side of each widget row. After selecting the widgets you’d like to apply your bid to, input your desired bid into the “CPC Bid” field that populates above the first widget row, and click on the green checkbox to apply your specified bid entry.
Method 3 - Adjusting bids by a percentage
You also have the option of adjusting all of your widget target bids by a specific percentage. To do so, simply click on the green "Adjust All Campaign Bids by %" button in the upper left of your screen, input your desired percentage adjustment, and then click on the “Adjust Targeted Bids” button to apply your entry.
Alternatively, if you’d only like to adjust bids by percentage on specific widgets rather than all of them, you can do so by clicking on the percentage decrease/increase buttons on the far right of each widget row.
Method 4 - Applying bids by CSV upload
You also have the option of mass adding and/or updating widget bids by CSV file upload. To use this feature:
- Click on the green “Upload bid CSV” button
- You’ll then be prompted to select the CSV file containing your widget bid updates and/or additions.
NOTE: In order for this feature to work properly:
- The uploaded file must be in CSV format
- Column 1 should contain the list of widget IDs (with no header in the first row)
- Column 2 should contain the correlating widget bid to the thousandth decimal place (with no header in the first row)